UK-based manufacturer Magnetic Effects has introduced the White Atom MkII fuzz pedal. This versatile fuzz uses silicon and germanium transistors to create a wide range of sounds, from growly amp tones to 8-bit glitchiness. The MkII now features a tweaked tone control and top mounted jacks and power socket.
Volume, Gain, Tone and Texture controls
- High input impedance and low output impedance
- Selected and tested Silicon and Germanium transistors
- 9V battery or 9V DC centre negative adapter powered
- True Bypass switching
- Reverse polarity protection
- Top mounted Jacks and DC socket
- 100% handmade
The White Atom is available now for £109.