After over 5 years of research and development, Empress Effects has released its new Reverb pedal.
Realistic simulations of spaces, as well as never-before-heard surreal ambiances are represented with stunning sound quality. Sporting stereo ins and outs, a small footprint and all the controls at your finger-tips, it strikes the perfect balance of control and ease of use, avoiding laborious menus. Presets, the versatile control port, and MIDI open up a world of possibilities for live performances.
- 24 studio quality algorithms and counting - The pedal has 12 algorithm types, some include multiple variations. For example, vintage and studio plate, dark and bright springs. Also, as more algorithms get added you can update your pedal via the SD Card.
- Classic Sounds - pristine sounding classic hall, plate, spring and room sounds.
- Ambient Sounds - A complete palette of tweak-able ambient sounds that offer the creative player so much territory to explore and make their own.
- Tap Functions - many algorithms have infinite hold settings or the ability to tap in delay time.
- Low Noise signal path - Features a signal to noise ratio of >104dB and maintains an analog dry path.
- Up to 35 Presets - Settings can be saved to 35 presets. With three stomp switches, accessing the presets is easy.
- 2 Preset Modes - Bank style or scrolling style preset modes.
- True Bypass and Buffered Bypass - It can be configured to run with true bypass or buffered bypass if you want to hear trails.
- Cabinet Simulator - 3 variations to choose from, perfect for recording, practicing or for gigs without an amp.
- Output Transformer - Get hum-free operation when operating in stereo with two amps. Output 2 is isolated with a transformer to eliminate nasty ground loops
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The Reverb is available now for $449 (US).