BOSS have announced a brand new addition to their effects line up, the GT-1 Guitar Effects Processor, a compact multi-effects unit driven by the flagship GT-series engine. With a huge selection of amps and effects, the GT-1 offers a light, portable package with with a streamlined interface for quick and easy sound creation.
Adopting a sound engine derived from the flagship GT-100, the GT-1 includes staple overdrive/distortions, choruses and delays, and BOSS' own cutting-edge MDP effects. Numerous COSM amps are also included, as well as a looper for enhancing solo playing sessions.
The modern design of the GT-1 makes it easy to slip in a guitar bag accessory pouch and the option of AC or battery power delivers mobile flexibility for performing and practicing anywhere. Up to seven hours of battery life from four AA-size batteries makes the GT-1 a serious contender for the most powerful mobile multi-effects ever.
A straightforward interface, means that the GT-1 is simple to use for both beginners and effects enthusiasts alike. The Easy Select function allows users to quickly find patches by genre, distortion, or effect type, while Easy Edit lets them tweak drive, modulation, and echo tones to perfection with little effort. Coupled with the free patch collections available from the BOSS Tone Central website, the GT-1 has all your effects covered.
The GT-1 supports USB connectivity, allowing users to record and re-amp tones with DAW software and interface with BOSS Tone Central and BOSS Tone Studio.
BOSS GT-1 Features:
- Flagship-class BOSS sound engine squeezed into a light and compact floor unit
- Modern design with no hard edges enables safe transport in a guitar bag
- Easy Select and Easy Edit functions for quickly choosing and tweaking patches
- Four AA batteries provide up to seven hours of playing time for busking and mobile gigs
- Onboard control switch and expression pedal; footswitch/expression pedal jack and USB
- Download ready-to- play pro patches for free at BOSS Tone Central